The Combi-Cam E combination locker locks are eco-friendly electronic locks offering compact design and flexible features at a very attractive price. Although some may not care as much for the eco-friendly aspect, it does also translate into far less frequent battery changes by the users of the lock which, of course, means less time spent changing batteries on all the locks installed in a particular job (i.e. some poor soul having to frequently change out hundreds of batteries at a time!)
All programming is controlled via the master password with no expensive key to lose or become defective. The compact design of this product allows it to be a solution in a wide variety of applications. Great for lockers, medical carts, data racks, cabinets, safes, gun boxes and more! Ideal for gyms, schools, hospitals, hotels, care homes, etc.
Why MiniK10? Long battery life- Up to 10 Years!!
Compact, attractive design
Will work on cabinet doors from 1/4 to 7/8 inch thick
2 cams included with each lock
One time use mode as well (Locker Mode)
Audio/visual feedback and warnings
Flexibility of features w/program menu
Low battery warning 100 cycles prior
Battery override in case of dead battery
3 codes total - Master, service, and user
Can be installed left or right handed
Easy to install and use
Surface or semi-flush mounting
5 min. lock out after 3 false code entries
Knob is burglar/torque proof
Durable and reliable - Meets IP-55 standards for humidity
Dimensions: 3 1/2 inches long x 1 1/2 inches wide x 1 1/8 inches deep (including knob)
Oh, and all above at a competitive price
- NO frequent, annoying battery changes. Lower long term maintenance cost.
- No key to lose or become defective
- Compact design provides more attractive installation with a wider scope of applications.
- Can be used for individual use or multiple users in locker mode
- Competitive price allows you to offer a competitive, solid security solution.
- Far more eco-friendly with less batteries going to the landfill.