Great for access control. Time locks to lock and unlock.
This Altronix model is a fully programmable, seven
day/24 hour, multiple event timer. It is extremely versatile
and may be used for a wide variety of applications. The
timer can perform up to 27 independent events. Each of
these events may be programmed to occur at anytime, any
day of the week. The block feature can be used to repeat the
same event on Monday through Friday or Monday through
Sunday.There are three (3) types of events to choose from:
- RLY ON to energize the relay;
- RLY OFF to de-energize the relay;
- PULSE to pulse relay from one (1) to sixty four (64) seconds.
All events programmed are stored in the timer’s permanent (EE-PROM) memory and will not be
lost due to a
Timer clock is crystal controlled (“real time”) with battery backup.This timer is equipped with a
manual relay test switch. When depressed this switch will energize the unit’s relay. This enables the
installer to test the equipment the timer is to operate.
The “first man in” feature is designed to delay the automatic disarming of a security system until
the first person with authorized access arrives at the protected premises. If nobody arrives, as is
the case during a holiday, the security system (burglar alarms, access controls, video cameras,
etc.) will remain armed.
• 12 to 24 VOLT AC or DC operation.
• Form “C” Relay is rated at 10AMP at 120VAC or 28VDC
• Will auto correct for daylight savings time
• 10 MA current draw (standby), 40 MA current draw (relay energized)
Dimensions: 6.75”L x 3”W x 1” H
Don't forget the power supply
! Go here
Or a power supply with back up battery system